Automated Production Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information including IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when
Information volunteered by you
For a particular purpose, for example a personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a winner.
Disclosure to Government
and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide you with the services which you request;
- to maintain our accounts;
- for billing;
- to enable us to answer your enquiries;
- for verifying your identity for security purposes;
- to send communications about new products, campaigns, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- to improve our products and services;
- information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which maybe of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at: Automated Production Ltd, 3 Manitou Business Complex, Black Moor Road, Ebblake Ind. Estate, Verwood, Dorset BH31 6BB.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We will share your personal information within the Group so that we and any other companies in our Group can look after your relationship with us. By sharing this information it enables us to better understand your needs and provide products in the efficient way that you expect.
We might share your personal information with APL business partners and agencies that can look after your enquiry.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Automated Production Ltd, 3 Manitou Business Complex, Black Moor Road, Ebblake Ind. Estate, Verwood, Dorset BH31 6BB. We may make a small charge for this service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2018.
Contact us3 Manitou Business Complex
Black Moor Road
Ebblake Ind. Estate
Verwood BH31 6BB
Tel: 01202 862900
Fax: 01202 862901
- Top Benefits of Automation in Manufacturing [VIDEO] 25/08/2017
- Automated Production Ltd appoints Technical Director 17/07/2017
- Automated Production Ltd moves to new premises 17/07/2017
- Can widget gluing and assembly line 02/03/2017
- What to look for in an automation partner? 18/08/2016