Workstation Assembly machines | Poka-Yoke tooling from APL
Workstation assembly machines (assembly benches) are a cost-effective solution for complex products produced in small quantities. Custom-engineered products such as machine tools, industrial equipment make use of assembly bench to perform the assembly work on the product.
APL have extensive experience designing and building manual or semi-automatic assembly systems with single workstation. APL design and build custom-tailored workstations to suit customer’s individual requirements. Poka-Yoke tooling is commonly incorporated into the system to help workers be ‘right first time’, enhancing the quality and overall output of the process.
- Lower costs of quality control
- Increased production flexibility
- Reduced inspection time
- Increased safety
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Elimination of set-up errors and improved quality
- Decreased set-up time with associated reduction in production time and improved productivity